Friday 30 April 2010

Visual Essay

Today I have been working all morning on my visual essay on premier pro and I have a plan!

I have managed to download really good quality movies of the adverts I am interested in thanks to a 3rd year student who is doing moving image. I have sorted out all my interviews and I am showing what I feel is relevant, however the links to the whole three interviews will be in the bibliography. Also I will be linking certain directors together of there adverts and relating it back to me and reflecting it on my own work. I have decided to include about 20 seconds of my first one shot moving image project from October, then including about 20 seconds of my new moving image project which I am currently doing now. I have also decided to have a voice over that will properly run for the whole movie, the movie is 6 minutes at the moment and I sure it should not be over 10, really I want to try and make it 5 minutes.

So it is going to be a busy next two and a half weeks! as the deadline is the 18th!!! However I would like to try and round this up in a week and a half so I can focus on my moving image project as we are filmimg next week and then editing the following week! We shall see, If I keep working as hard as I am, by coming in each day there should be no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment