Tuesday 20 April 2010


Music Video

I forgot to mention that some time last week we got an email about a music video being made with real directors and producers. This would seem to be a great opportunity so I asked a-few of my friends to go and after having the issue of driving around trying to find it we finally arrived. However we felt very uncomfortable, we met the lady in charge who said they were running an hour late! However the music was not the kind I was thinking of, it was total grunge! it was awful and giving us all headaches so we decided to leave. However it was an interesting event and something different. The email should have been more clear when I read it saying wear all black in no way did it make me think I would have to dance for a grunge band! woops my bad! However if i stayed I do not think I would be able to look like I was enjoying myself, therefore I would ruin it for the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment