Tuesday 27 April 2010

Visual Essay

Today I have been working on Premier Pro for my visual essay, last week I captured and edited my interviews. Today I had an idea instead of you watching the same questions being asked to three different people, I have edited it so that you hear the question once and you get three possibly answers. I have also gone through the interviews individually and cut out what I thought was irrevalant and useless information. I am aiming to make this film no longer than 6-7 minutes, really im aiming at 5 but I have already gone over that and I have not finished, we shall see! :D

My Plan

Introduction: will inlcude a short brief voice over.
Practitoner 1,2,3,4: will include a short brief voice over about them.
Images (Reflections & dicussion of my critical practice): will include short brief voice over of why I am interested in them.
Conclusion: Written page
Bibliography: Written page
References:Written Page

No comments:

Post a Comment