Saturday 17 April 2010


Moving Image Seminar 16th April

Yesterday Helen, Vyte, Salome, Alec and myself decided to be in a group to make our moving image film. I took the role of Director, Helen: Producer, Vyte: Editor, Alec: Sound and Salome: Camera. We were given a script called Ambient Vapour which we gathered as a group was something to do with an addiction and that it was a mystery/drama genre. We had to make a presentation on what we thought of the script, what are new scene would be, actors we would be using, the locations we would film, sound we would use and to show examples of pieces of work we liked. We basically had to put a rough idea out there to show people what we were thinking of doing. I ended up presenting to the whole class which I completely failed at SORRY GROUP! I knew what I wanted to say but for some reason it was coming out all the wrong way, I must have been really nervous! :( We have a rough idea that we want to show in our new scene a double screen with the girl talking to herself, but we would show more than one of her doing this I think. So kind of like you would see her then a good person on the left and a bad person on her right, she would be having a discussion with herself deciding what she should do. We gathered from the script she can t remember what she had an addiction to and her friend will not go with her or wait for her as she feels its a waste of energy! So we think her friend knows what it is but is not telling her, so it is like she needs to find out for herself, she needs to remember it for herself to decided if its the right or wrong thing! I think I can say for my group we have many ideas but we have not made anything concrete yet. Hopefully when we make our storyboards next friday we will make sense of what I was trying to present to the whole class and it will be wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment