Friday 15 October 2010

Jools seminar 14th and 15th October

Designing for the Screen

This seminar we talked about the 7 visual components and I was quite impressed with myself as I had read the first chapter of The Visual Story book by Bruce Block the day before so I had a heads up on what Jools was discussing, I plan to continue on with the book chapter at a time and updating my blog about what I will be learning from it, hopefully I ll be on the right track for next weeks lessons.

15th Lecture by Jim Shorthouse

Today we had a lecture from Jim Shorthouse, to be quite honest though after the hour I did not feel I learnt that much, I got to grips with some of the things he was explaining but most of it was very confusing. I did get a book from him called Soul Food, and Music which is suppose to lead on from Fish, Horses and other Animals, but apparently it won't help with the essay so I think I ll have a flick through but not read it properly as need to read the Fish, Horses and other Animals first to get more of a start on this Context 2 Essay!

No comments:

Post a Comment