Thursday 7 October 2010

Design Practice 3 Module: Moving Image

I have read through the Moving Image brief and I am really excited about starting these 7 different pieces of course work, there seems to be a lot of variety which is what intrigues me! I like the fact there are some group work and some individual. Also I liked the fact the brief seems to read quite easy and you can clearly see when everything has a deadline. I am slightly confused on something though, where it refers to a project 3a,b,c,d, however when I look at project 3 it says nothing about a,b,c,d, there may be a typing error as there are 4 bullet points but think I'll double check.

I have looked on the now at what books are being recommend at the moment and I went to library to get them out however I only managed to get 2 out of 3, the 3rd one called Understanding and Crafting the Mix: The Art of Recording by William Moylan does not exist in the Nottingham University Library, so think I need to ask my tutor or Jools what happening there? seems to be strange a book they ve recommend isn't in the library. I manage to get out the other 2 being:

1. The Visual Story: Seeing the Structure of Film, TV, and New Media by Bruce Block.
2. Directing: FIlm Techniques and Aesthetics by Michael Rabiger.

I havent looked through them yet but will be and hopefully be able to post something by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment