Sunday 17 October 2010

Context 2: Work Experience Submission Essay

Today I have been working all day on my essay, I feel I have put things into perspective and I am starting to get an understanding of what is expected of me.

The networks I will be following over the next few months will be to do with the advertising industry you see on the televisions and this is where I would like to take my degree to.

As a part of my research I have made a list of the top adverts I am currently interested in, I have found out on most of them the product name, name of the company that makes the product and the name of the company that makes the advertisement. I have also emailed a a lot of the different companies applying for work experience as well as asking questions about the advertisements they have made, hopefully I will get some feedback from them by sometime this up and coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment