Saturday 14 November 2009

Evaluation of Pixilation Project

Well after lots of hard work and some help from certain people thanks by the way! I finally have my two viedos for my pixilation project here. This is the first one which is called The Crumpet Journey, which is based on my friend Hannah doing some dirty laundry and ends up finding something very peculiar in her washing being crumpets and ends up going to eat them Yummy! I really enjoyed making this video it was very entertaining! This project at first was very confusing for me and I ended up taking my pictures the wrong was round, I had done them portrait so when I put them on photoshop and premiere pro the pictures were squashed and we had to put 2 bits of black lines either side and it just looked awful. After all of that I had to go back to Hannah and retake them because of silly me!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!


No comments:

Post a Comment