Friday 20 November 2009

Research
Oren Lavie


I had found this video by looking onto other people's blogs and when
I watched it I loved it! It has made me realise how much work goes into
advertising, I mean when I did my two pixilation pieces one was about
340 images and the other was about 864. I can not even imagine how
much work went into this project. It's weird how its really a simply idea
thats turned out to be great, I mean the setting is not amazing but all the
little bitsthey have put together has made this a very interesting piece.
This piece was created by a man called Oren Lavie, this man is a very
creative person and has a lot of talent he is a singer, songwriter,
playwright and theatre director.

Pixar
Lifted, For the Birds & Presto




These 3 short films above, I found very funny and interesting.
Pixar has some amazing talented people one whom is called
Gini Santos, she is working for one of the biggest animation
studios known as PIXAR. She is the one who started to work
on the video below called Lifted and ever since that she
has been working on every single Pixar piece. Santos at the
beginning studied advertising however this did not fulfil her
enough so she went back and studied animation in New York
and she sent her final work to the following companies Disney, PDI,
Blue Sky and Pixar. Where she received offers from 3 of them, she
choose to go with Pixar. She was also involved with the amazing
film Ratatouille.

ratsff.jpg


Billys Ballon
Don Hertzfeldt


Hertzfeldt is the creator of many short animated films,
his animated films have received over 100 awards and
have been presented in over 1000 film festivals and venues
worldwide. I really enjoyed watching Billys Ballon, the drawings
are not great they are very childlike, however the simplicity of it
makes it work and makes it humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment