Monday 2 November 2009

Hiya again:

As I have mentioned earlier I am still working on my pixilation piece, with how i am putting it together and choosing music to suit the pixilation piece, however here are a few pictures to show you what I have been getting up to.
My pixilation piece is called the Crumpet Journey and when I post the video you'll understand why it is called that, my piece is about a friend who needs to go do her dirty washing and then finds something very peculiar in her washing which she ends up cooking later on

here below are some of the images:

Here my friend Hannah is posing looking in her mirror










She is emptying her laundry basket of dirty clothes to sort out what needs a wash











Here her keys have appeared so she can lock her room to go to the laundry room to do her washing










Hannah is now waiting for her laundry to be done woop woop! :)










Finally here Hannah is making her crumpet mmmmmmmm yummy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment