Thursday 2 December 2010

FEEL

Over the past few days, lots of things have been done, I met up with my group for our project Feel, we have done a questionnaire, we have been filmed individual for our presentation and we sat down and did our peer assessment. So everything is basically done for our presentation on tuesday and I feel very prepared and ready for it. The only thing I need to do is an individual assessment which has not been put on the now and sort out what we will say about another groups project which I believe is Tea.

PRACTITIONER'S ESSAY

With the practitioner's essay I got my 2nd draft back from Deb and I have done all the things she has said, I also asked her what would have to do to get an A, I feel I have tried my hardest to do everything and I hope I get an A! I am going to go over my essay tomorrow and over the weekend to make sure everything is right and if theres anything more I can do to make it better, as I will be really busy over christmas working and doing work experience, so I wanted to work on it over the past 3 weeks really hard so that I can focus on other things, however I do not feel I have rushed it as I have been working nearly just as long as the Context 2 essay which was a good amount of time!

Today we had a LECTURE: DVD AUTHORING, where we were asked as film makers how should we use the DVD format and we came up in a group with

  • Easily produced
  • Cheap
  • Storage
  • Interactive Portfolio
  • Allowing extra features- pictures
  • Play back easy access
  • Distributed
That a DVD can be a 2-1, depending on sizes a lot can go on them, that apparently Mac books require (-R) DVD disc's!!

We were asked what we would put on our DVD portfolio Show reel and I thought I would put:

  • Rundance Footage
  • Alley Cafe Footage
  • Documentary from Visual Essay
  • Feel: Trailer
  • Malac Footage
  • Documentary of my work experience with The-Mill maybe?
  • Documentary we do next term for a project


No comments:

Post a Comment