Monday 13 December 2010

THE-MILL

Today I went to meet The-Mill and had a very nice talk with a lady called Amy and I was then shown around, I was told I will be working 10-4 that my travel is basically paid for me and that I get my lunch paid score! I was quite early so I wondered around and I found BBH which is another top company I want to work with so I went in and gave my CV in, I d love to get some work experience from them also! :D I am looking forward to starting my work experience with The-Mill in 3 weeks time, I was told I would be working with the runners, getting tea, coffee, lunches which does not sound amazing but I will be meeting so many people producers, directors, CEO's it is going to be an amazing experience and I have already seen different software being used that I have not been taught so hopefully I will learn much more about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment