Wednesday 24 November 2010

Right so over the past week lots has been done!

Feel

We filmed on Tuesday 16th and everything went quite well, we started off late but managed to get all the shots we needed right up to 4.:55pm so just enough time! We have been having problems editing and getting our sound off the tape but hopefully by end of this week we should be on our way with finishing editing if not completed!

Practitioners Essay

I have written 900 words so only 400 to go, I am planning to be able to show Deborah a draft by tuesday to then enable me continue to make it better.

Work Experience

I have managed to get some work experience with one of the top 4 companies I want to work for in January called The Mill in London and I am really excited to start, I am meeting them on 13th December so bit nervous!

I have also managed to get some work experience with a company called ZenithOptimedia which I will be doing in the summer in London also. I am extremely excited that these two companies have given me this opportunity and I will use it to my advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment