Monday 29 November 2010

Practitioners Essay

Over the weekend I have been working on my Practitioner's essay, I sent a draft in and got some feedback and have been working on it ever since, I plan to have another draft done by tomorrow for tutor to see. I then plan to finish it by wednesday so I can concentrate on the presentation with my group the following tuesday and see if any little bits need to be done to the footage of Feel. Also so that I do not have to stress about this essay over christmas, as I will be working and be doing work experience with The-Mill for a week.

I went to the library and took out two books, one which was recommended by Jools in a lecture which I will be looking at over this week, I also took out this book below too which is about directors for my Practitioners essay, as there is quite a bit of information on commercial directors which I thought could help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment