Thursday 25 November 2010

Practitioners Essay

So today I receieved feedback from Deborah and I will be working harder on this for another draft for next tuesday.

The Mill: Work Experience

Jonathan Hearn kindly emailed me back about all my questions relating to the Mill when he did work experience and has given me loads of tips, which makes me feel a lot more confident for January and when I meet them on 13th Decemeber.

Feel

Today all are group meet up and started to discuss the edit, sound and I was starting to look at various competitions to enter our short film into, I have looked at the Bridport Prize, The London Independant Film Festival Screenplay Competition, The National Film Challenge and the Bang Short Film Festival however with this one I wont be able to put the film in till April but thats fine as I will remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment