Wednesday 18 April 2012

2 weeks left of university!!

Client Project- Due in 1 week!

Everything is done with client:

  • 4 Adverts
  • Storyboards for each advert.
  • Risk Assessment
  • Recce Sheet
  • Log Sheet
  • Shot List
  • Scripts
  • Wardrobe
  • Music
  • Animating
Client Evaluation- due in 2 weeks!

I am awaiting feedback from my client which I hope to include in my evaluation at the moment I am just over 2000 words and handing in a draft as the evaluation is due in 2 weeks!

I am also awaiting feedback from a selected amount of people that I have sent a questionnaire to and again I hope to include this feedback within in evaluation.

Artefacts & Presentation- due in 11 days!

Everything is complete with artefacts 1-5:
  • Presentations
  • Ethics forms
  • Risk assessments
  • Recce sheets
  • Log sheets
  • Shot lists
  • Brainstorms
  • Storyboards
  • Evaluations
  • Graphs
  • Pie Charts
  • Tests
  • Questionnaires
  • Voice overs

Presentation- Monday 30th 11.00- 11 days away!

I have structured out a presentation in powerpoint and I am working on a draft to show my tutor tomorrow to get feedback of anything that doesn't make sense or anything that is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment