Wednesday 1 February 2012

Client Project- Nivea Adverts

All of last week and this week I have been shooting all 4 of my different roles for my 4 adverts I have filmed 5 girls, I had my last girl secluded for tomorrow but she has had to move the date to two weeks time which is fine as I will need to film my 3rd artefact then, I have filmed more girls than I need to give me a variety of edits to work with and to see who best suits the role and who acts it to its full potential.

Research Project- Artefacts

I have filmed my first artefact and am showing it tomorrow with a slide show presentation I have created, along with questionnaires I have printed off to be filled in at my tutorial using them as a focus group.

I have filmed my second artefact two days ago and put together an edit, I went back and filmed again today to give myself more variety of shots, angles and people and I am happy with the footage I have got and plan to edit this in the next 2 weeks while brainstorming ideas for my third artefact.

No comments:

Post a Comment