Thursday 13 May 2010

Visual Essay

Today I have been working all day AGAIN on this and I am officially exhausted! I managed to complete my task and finish my voice over, I have asked Jools to check it over tomorrow so there may be more to do yet! I have not put much more together on premiere for the visual essay as it will be easier once the voice over is done so I can put it in the right order then messing around with it now and confusing myself more.

My plan is too hopefully have the voice over completed latest by Sunday, next week possibly monday I want to hire out the sound case so I can record my voice overs and put them in the right place with the pictures, practitioners, interviews and etc.

I have also started to properly write a document out of the bibliography and references and god its annoying!

So Fingers crossed this Visual Essay should be wrapped up soonish as long as I keep putting these long days in.

I am very happy with how its turning out at the moment so let's keep this going! :D

Presentation

I have also started working on my presentation which I am doing on PowerPoint, I have managed to write a evaluation for each of the three projects. I have also imported links of two of the projects, but not the flash one as I plan to open the swf in the presentation for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment