Wednesday 5 May 2010

Moving Image

Filming has been a success!! Woop! Yesterday we meet up at waverley and found that we needed to give security 24hours notice before using the smoke machine, so annoying as it was we improvised and decided to swop the filming day around with a different location. We ended up going to Simpson's and filming two scenes which went really well with the thanks to Fiona! Today we went back to Waverley and we're able to film use the smoke machine, our 3 actors all turned up and we did those few scenes and we managed to do our lecture scene too in 202 in Waverley. The plan has worked, everything is on time! Tomorrow is the last day for filming and we are going to the warehouse, where we will be using the street outside! Fingers crossed
it goes all well and then Friday we can start editing.

Here are my pictures for my part of the storyboards, once everyone else has posted their's I will link them all together and put them in order.































Flash

I recently met up with David again! I had 3 queries, 1 has been done and he has told me how to do the other two which I am going to try do tonight! Then Flash is COMPLETE!

Visual Essay

The visual essay, it is coming alone slowly, I have been focusing on filming this week but I will be rounded it all up next week. I have my interviews, adverts, pictures, practitioners, I need to plan what I am going to say for my voice over which will properly be about 5 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment