Wednesday 10 March 2010

Seminar's 9th March

Jools: we had been set a task the week before to write an abstract of what pathway we wanted to do and then we brought them to class yesterday. We went around reading other peoples and writing down if there pathway was clear, if the research process was clear if so why and if not why not and also if they talked of any practitioners. After that we started to make a visual essay from the abstract people had written. I got some interesting feedback which was fair most people said I had stated my pathway but that my research process was not very clear and that i had stated practitioners.

Thing is I am stuck with choosing between Animation and Moving Image so I am finding it a bit hard. I really want to go into advertising like the adverts on the TV for example the rollacoster for Barclays, but i'm unsure if i want to film it or make it. I am not a strong drawer and i believe you need to be for animation and I do not enjoy being on the computer all the time. There fore film seems for appropriate for me but we will see.

Interactive Media

Today I managed to put my two videos in Flash which I made for what happens if you get one of the pub questions right or wrong. I have all my 20 questions and I plan to take some pictures of a pub this week to use in my flash. I am going to play the game Beat the Landlord too, to get some ideas to what keeps the person keen to play. I need some more interesting things in it to make it seem fun.

1 comment:

  1. call me, you need a long list of films you have to watch from the 1920's to present day
    love dad

    ReplyDelete