Sunday 7 March 2010

Animation- My Secret Lair

I decided to go back to my last project "My Secret Lair" and to make a few changes to the bits I was not happy with. My lair was based on the power-puff girls and I realised I did not include many toys or girly things. I was also un-happy with the lighting in the open kitchen area you could not even tell that was a kitchen and finally in my lab I felt that you would not know it was a lab. Therefore I have included some bunny rabbit teddy bears, a phone which was the hotline in the series of the power-puff girls. Also I sorted the lighting in the kitchen and made a few more objects in the lab. I also on my television screen had a picture but it was not relevant so I put the power-puff girls on i. I also hung a picture of the professor and the girls in the lair too to make it seem more homey. I was also un-happy with the video layout out at the end where it seemed to go through the television so I made it hover over now which looks a lot better. I then rendered it but realised there was a few more things I was not happy with. Here are some pictures of the changes I did however:


























































































Further on going

I am going to make a few more changes then I will post my final pictures up and the video. I am not happy with the lighting where the tea pot is and also behind the television and in the entrance of the lair. Also the picture on the television seems to be wonky and my lamp in the lab seems to be being eaten by the floor. The rug in the lab seems to be a little too high off the floor and finally one of the steps in the playroom is too close the the big cushioned pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment