Monday 17 October 2011

Since my last post I have been so busy working away on the following project:

Stimulated Client Project- Cancer Awareness

I filmed this on the friday and have been editing on it ever since and its looking pretty cool heres a picture to show you a bit of what it incorporates:
















Context 3 - Startup Factory Report

I started this and sent Jools my Executive Summary and Introduction just to see if I am on the right lines and got some feedback and ive been working on it ever since, I sent my first draft today so hopefully i'll get some feedback this week so i can keep working on that.

Research Project

I sent Deborah my attempt at the research project: topic submission form and had some feedback and have been working on that and will properly send that tomorrow for some more feedback just so I can read over it again before sending it.

Books & DVD's

Here are some of the Books I am reading and looking
at and a few DVD's I have watched to help me with my research project.

DVD'S



















Books

I also looked at How Images think by Ron Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment