Wednesday 23 February 2011

Over the past few days I have been really focusing on my projects and trying to get some done, to focus on others.

Alley Cafe

On monday myself and Vyte finished our Edit and our just waiting for our sound to be confirmed.

Sound Project: Gee Baby

On monday myself and Vyte finished our sound edit.

Documentary: Complaint

Everything has been filmed for complaint and I look forward to start the edit from tomorrow.

Title Sequence Essay

I am handing in my second draft tomorrow, which I hope it much improved.

Title Sequence for Robin Hood

After doing all my footage and taking pictures I have chosen specific parts and started linking
it together on Premier Pro, photoshop and soon hopefully after effects.

Portfolio

So after spending ages trying to make a splash page, I have ended up doing my portfolio somewhere else and have come really far with it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment