Thursday 27 January 2011

Since my last post I have been very busy working on:

Alley Cafe

Myself and Vyte have started to edit out footage, we have so much, so thought instead of going through it all to cut out parts, we have just gone straight into to it by making an introduction which looks promising!

Documentary

Today I met up with my group and we have changed our idea a few times! but we have a promising presentation to present tomorrow.

E-On Pitch

The e-on pitch we felt as a group went really well and we are very keen to know who they have chosen, we find out Monday so fingers crossed!

Robin Hood Title Sequence & Essay

I plan to send off my first draft of the title sequence essay to my tutor and get some feedback on how I can improve that, also I have a surgery session with Jools tomorrow to discuss how I can make my idea's come a reality.

Portfolio

I have been working on a mini show-reel to give me some experience and it is coming together just slowly, I am finding it difficult to use the right parts and music to make it combine well together.

Lobo Showreel

Deborah shows myself and Andrew this showreel in our last tutorial session and I found it very inspiring and thought I would put it on my blog for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment