Tuesday 9 February 2010

My Secret Lair

Having conducted extensive research of alternative hero and anti hero's and their Lairs I have decided to design a Lair for the Power Puff Girls. The reason for this is that I identify with the feminine nature of these heroins while also respecting their evil nature.

I have designed a Lair which addresses the issue that the Power Puff Girls were created accidentally as a result of an experiment, the fact they are Children and always will be but that they are also vulnerable and have a human nature.

I have tried to include features that are in their home to make it relevant to them, their father wanted to treat them as normal children too, hens why i have included a bedroom, lounge, kitchen, dinning area, but there is also a lab where they were mad by chemical X.

No comments:

Post a Comment